1. Special Children’s Club – Children in three centers for disabled children – 30 which are deprived of parental care.
2. Children’s Club – Children in four centres, three for children deprived of parental care and one for girls who have been victims of abuse and trafficking.
3. Outreach and Mentoring – Children in seven centres
4. Staff Training and Wellbeing – Annual workshops for staff focusing on wellbeing and skill sharing methods of working with children
5. Recreation and Trips : Annual summer holiday for around 90 children, educational and cultural days trips throughout the year, and Christmas presents and parties.
6. University Support Grants – Enabling children who want to continue on to further education to do so; they volunteer for one of our programs in return.